Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer Update

Summer is finally here and the grass is growing like crazy. Kendall decied that she wanted to help mommy mow the lawn. It didnt last long but I thought it was cute. The Summer has been busy but good. I decieded to take Chemistry during Summer school. It was hard and stressful, didnt get to see much of Kendall or Joe. Joe was a huge help, like always, but he pretty much ran the house for the last eight weeks. By taking Chemistry this summer I put myself about a year ahead of my orginal plan. I received a B in chemistry and I also passed my Nursing Exterance Exams, so now I was able to apply to the Nursing program here. Now I just finish up my remaining pre-req, it is about a 1 1/2 year - 2 year wait to get in. So hopefully it will be the shorter wait. Other then School nothing overly exciting going on. Kendall and Joe are doing well and keeping me crazy as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment