Friday, July 31, 2009

Dance Recital July 2009

Kendall had her Annual Dance recital back on July 18th. She did such a good job and she had a blast doing it as well. She loves to dance, whether it be tap, ballet or hip hop. She just loves it.
Mommy, Kendall, and Daddy.
Kendall and Daddy

Kendall was so happy and surprised when Mommy gave her flowers and Daddy gave her a Choc. Rose....She couldn't wait to eat it.


Her Flower dance.



This is what I get when I ask her to hold still and take a picture.

Isn't she so cute.


Cute, Cute and Cute.



She was so excited to see that her grandparents, uncle Bill, Aunt Lesilyn and her Cousin Jordyn came to her dance recital.
All the girls got a chance to use the microphone to help them with public speaking. Kendall said she love dance, cotton candy, Jordyn and her mommy..... Somehow daddy got left out. =(

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love it! Looks like you guys are having a busy summer, congrats in chemistry. We may be down there August 22-23. We will let you know, but I would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete