I haven't posted anything in a while so I thought Iwould do a quick update. Summer is here and its hot but that the way it is around here. I decieded to take Chemistry during Summer school...because I must be crazy to cram five months of Chemistry into a eight week course. The reason you may ask is if and when I pass this summer course, it puts me a whole year ahead of schuedle. It crazy, I normally have a headache most everyday but in the end it will be worth it. As of today, I still have a B in the class so I must be keeping some information in my head.
Kendall is in a dance class for the summer, she is learning Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop. Kendall has made a new friend, a daughter of a good friend of mine. She asks us everyday if her friend can come over and play. She is growing up so fast I cant believe it. Joe is a wonderful help since I am in summer school. I am in class four days a week, so he does pretty much everything around the house and takes care of Kendall. I don't have to many new photos to post we have been busy but nothing worth wild to take picture of. I just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive. Hope everyone is doing well. Miss everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad youre still alive! sounds so busy, good luck with the class.
ReplyDelete