
Here is Kendall at her Ballet, Tap and Hip Hop dance class over the summer. She got to take her classes at the local recreation center. We are hoping to be able to find another class soon to put her back into. She loves to dance. She has also started doing
gymnastics with a friend from her school aka daycare and loves it. Joe gets to watch all of their lessons because I am in school on Monday nights until 10pm, its a bummer because I want to see how she is doing. She might also be starting soccer soon as well, this kid has more
activies then me and Joe combined.
lol.
School has started back up again, I am taking the second part of Anatomy and a Computer class. Joe is taking International business and Macroeconomics, to me very boring classes but what can I say.
All is well at the Morgans, not to much going on. We hope to see family and friends this winter and get away from Arizona. We miss everyone. Lots of Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment