Sunday, March 14, 2010

A little update.

So I thought I would upload some pictures since I am not very good about staying on top of blogging, it might have to do with I am never able to do much with work, school and family but here are some. Here we have some recent pictures of us at Disneyland/California Adventure this past Christmas. We spent the week of Kendall's 5th birthday at Disneyland, three fun filled days. However, Disneyland is only the happiest place on earth, if everyone is happy in your party. Daddy, Mommy, Kendall and Minnie Mouse in California Adventure.
Kendall holding Tinkerbell in her hands, she was really surprised when I show her this picture. Daddy did a good job at acting all surprised.

Kendall and Cinderella


Kendall and Sleeping Beauty and look, they have the same dress on.


Kendall and Tinkerbell.

Kendall and Mommy with Aladdin and Jasmine. I was so surprised to see them, I had never seen them before. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time. The pictures of Kendall in her dress and her face all done up was done on her Birthday, this was her special treat for her birthday, she absolutey loved it, she though she was a special princess all day long.. especially since everyone keep telling her Happy Birthday.
Ok the next pictures are out of order, and I didn't want to have to reload them back up. so here is Kendall's First big girl bike. We took it out for a test run today she was doing so well until she fell and then she was all done for the day.
Mommy made her ouchies all better with band aids.


She was very sad after she fell off her bike tonight.

Kendall's Ouchie!

Look mom I am riding my bike.

Hey dad, watch me ride my new bike.

Over all Kendall did an awesome job trying out her new bike. I hope that she will want to try it again soon. Dad said he readjusted the training wheels so hopefully it will go better next time.
There is not much going on with the Morgan's lately. Joe and I are still both in school, hopefully I will be able to take six months to a year off after May, while I wait to get into Nursing school. I haven't completely decided if that is what I want to do. Joe is still talking classes on-line and doing awesome. Kendall is great, she has her first loose tooth that hasn't fallen out yet, even though the adult tooth has come in behind the baby one. She doesn't want me to pull it out so we will see how long it take to come out or until I start to worry about it too much and call the dentist.
I am going to try to keep my blog in better shape and stay on top of life.








No comments:

Post a Comment