I just wanted to drop a quick note. I am still here life has been really crazy this last six months or so. I will hopefully post some pictures soon. Lets see if I can catch everyone up on a few things. I finished Anatomy this past December and it was the hardest class I have ever had to take in my life but I was successful and completed and passed the class. Joe and I got to take Kendall to Disneyland for her fifth birthday and it was awesome. We had a blast and it probably was the best vacation we have ever had. It was wonderful just to see the looks on her face. However we did come to the conclusion is that Disneyland is only the Happiness place on earth only if everyone is happy.
Both Joe and I have started school again last week and it is crazy as ever around here. I hopefully will be able to blog soon. I hope everyone is well and I miss you all very much. Lots of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment