Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas with The Morgan's

Kendall at her grandparents, She got a digital camera. She loves to take pictures all over the place. It actually works and once she realizes it, I can down load them to my PC..yeah me.
Joe at his parents house.

I was so happy I got Horton hears a who! I really wanted it. =)


She got a Leapster from her grandparents. She loves it.
She was thrilled to get a Cinderella Barbie.
We has such a wonderful Christmas, we were able to share it with both sets of families. We did have a very busy day, we started off at home, of course Kendall decided to sleep in until about 745am (we had to be at my moms house at 900am). When she woke up and realized that Santa Claus came and ate her cookies she was so excited. We opened a few presents that were under our tree then we moved on to my mom and dads house. We had a fun filled morning and early afternoon there. Then we ventured over to Joe's parents house to do Christmas all over. We had a very good time enjoyed dinner and just relaxed. Then back home around 7pm to finish up our presents. It was a very long day but wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment